miniDSP 2x4 - DAC, 2-input, 4-output with DSP capability
The miniDSP 2x4 in a box is a flexible pocket size DSP processor with 2 Analog INPUT, 4 Analog OUTPUT. Download (plug-in) software application for configuring. You can configure the onboard Audio processing filters real time from a PC or MAC. Once the board is configured, the device operates standalone and doesn't require a computer anymore. For more information on potential applications, please check the application section of our website.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48 kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9 Vrms and 2 Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9 Vrms
- Nichicon Muse Audiophile capacitors
- Volume control by potentiometer on 3 pin header
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP downloadable plug-in
- Device does not require a PC once configured
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
Software plug-in (to be purchased separately)
- miniDSP 2x4 plug-ins (Please note that the hardware only work with the miniDSP 2x4 plug-ins, not 2x4 HD plugins)
Once a plug-in is purchased, the download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 2x4 Boxed
- 1 x Shielded miniUSB cable
- UMIK-1, unique calibration file mircophone for accurate acoustic measurements